The Truck Driver Light will address customer needs, pick-up and deliver parts for MaineDOT sites, and assist with inventory control.
Provide quality customer service to include but not limited to the following:
• Attention to detail
• Meet and greet customers
• Review supplied requisition forms to ensure they are properly completed (signatures, timestamps, part numbers, descriptions and quantities)
• Answer questions regarding availability of parts
• Ask appropriate questions to ensure correct parts are researched and provided
• Inform customers when requested parts are available
• Operate a forklift
• Review, familiarize with, and adhere to Policy and Procedures Manual.
• Review, familiarize with, and MANCON’s SOPs and Safety Manual.
Parts Pickup & Delivery
• Drive vehicle to designated vendors’ locations to purchase/pick-up parts
• Provide company documentation to vendors as required (tax exempt form, credit references)
• Review all invoices at vendor location to ensure accuracy on pricing and quantities
• Return products to MANCON location in a timely fashion
• Deliver parts to MaineDOT sites
• Transfer parts between locations
Data Entry Requirements
• Assist in generating invoices for customer requisitions in the inventory system
• Assist in entry of vendor receiving documents in the inventory system
Inventory Management Requirements
• Assist in physically receiving vendor orders
• Assist in performing weekly inventory cycle counts
• Assist in performing counts during Wall to Wall inventories at site
• Follow established guidelines for vehicle and equipment maintenance
• Provide 24 hour support at the MaineDOT location during emergencies
• Assist with inventory research projects as requested
• Adhere to required procedures
• Assist Store Supervisor as assigned
• Participate in the SCM continuing training program
Work is performed in storerooms and warehouses which may have uncontrolled temperatures and dirt/dust/damp conditions. Work is also performed in vehicles traveling to sites.