The Production Control Clerk compiles and records production data and ensures the accuracy of records, reports, material use, quality control, and other aspects of inventory control.
- Compile and record maintenance data from customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets following prescribed recording procedures and using different word processing techniques
- Write production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed, following prescribed formats, maintaining files of documents used and prepared, compiling detailed task instruction for use by warehouse inventory personnel as guides in performing inventory receiving, shipping and storage functions.
- Compile material inventory records and prepare requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies, prepare inventory progress using charts, graphs, or spreadsheets compiled for reference by management personnel.
- All duties must be performed within the specified safety regulations of the company and the position
- Clear written and oral communication
- May perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Familiarity with office software
- FMIS experience
The job requires frequent use of the hands, fingers, arms, and reaching. There is frequent close vision and distance vision work also involving depth perceptions. Work is generally performed in an office setting but will include some infrequent warehouse settings.